Creating Nodes is as simple as creating other entities in Drupal 8. When you have Pathauto installed, you can also create a custom alias and pass a flag for Pathauto so it does not overwrite it with current set of rules.
This can be useful when you need to programmatically create nodes that must have a strict URL that doesn't match the Pathauto patterns.
- use Drupal\node\Entity\Node;
- use Drupal\pathauto\PathautoState;
- 'uid' => 1,
- 'title' => 'Test page',
- 'status' => 1,
- 'type' => 'page',
- 'body' => [
- 'value' => 'Test page with a custom alias',
- 'format' => 'full_html',
- 'path' => [
- 'alias' => '/custom-alias',
- 'pathauto' => PathautoState::SKIP,